Book Fred Campos to Speak!
I understand the importance of finding the right speaker. As former remittance sales manager of Jack Henry & Associates along with my 19 year career in remittance processing and banking, I attended, planned, and spoke at over 55 tradeshows and conferences.
A keynote individual will set the tone to make your conference memorable or just so-so. If it is not keynote you are looking for, I also spoke at more than 40 individual and small meetings in 2012 alone. These meetings ranged from a group of five to a ballroom of hairstylists on Royal Caribbean or Carnival Cruise Lines. Whatever your needs, you need a dependable, well spoken individual who can captivate your audience and promote your products and services.
Social Media Topics:
- Business Facebook Timeline – Everything You Need to Know
- The Business Interest in Pinterest
- Why Small Businesses Need Social Media
- How to Use Social Media to Get a Job
- Why Social Media is Not Just for Kids
- Top 10 Tools to Keep Social Media from Taking Over Your Life
- Social Media is Really the Nerd Revolution
- Top 10 Rules for Dating My Daughter
- Parenting the Genius Child
- Raising Geniuses in a Moron Texting World
- 21st Century Parenting in Twitter Facebook World
- Top Five Parenting Tips that Will Change Your Life
- Daddy Got Custody – Educational Tips for Gaining & Maintaining Custody
- Divorce & Custody, a 21st Century Problem
Inspirational & Business Topics:
- Being Only a Nose Better – Studying the Difference of #1 vs #2
- Lessons from the Waiter – Anybody Can Suggestive Sale
- From Mulch to Marble – Inspire to Be Great, Don’t Settle for Mediocre
- What is in a Name that Which We Call a Brand – Building Brands that Stick