My First Blog!!!!!!

by Caitlyn · 14 comments

in Parties

Pic of My Family at My 12th Birthday

Finally!!!  It’s my turn to start my blog. I can’t wait to tell my friends and family about this!  There’s so much to talk about that I don’t know where to start! I guess I should start with my upcoming first ever slumber party!! I’m so excited about the party. We are still putting together the plans. My mom just told me not to spill all the surprises in case my friends are reading this!  I can’t believe I’m turning 12 because it feels like it was just yesterday I was turning 10. Well I got to go because it’s getting close to my bedtime and I still got to brush my teeth.

Bye!!!

{ 14 comments… read them below or add one }

Aunt Jennifer March 19, 2011 at 9:54 pm

Contrats on your first blog!! Can’t wait to read more so keep it coming!!

Caitlyn March 24, 2011 at 8:42 pm

Thank you aunt Jennifer for leaving a comment on my blog, and I will be writing more soon.

Mikayla K. March 20, 2011 at 3:12 pm

Hey you finally have a blog! Lucky, you and I need to play LIFE sometome soon! Preferably today!
Nice entry, yep keep the secrets of your party a secret because it will be more fun as a surprise! I like your blog…I hope you like it too!

Caitlyn March 24, 2011 at 8:44 pm

Thanks! We all ready played three games of life the other day remember? And yes i do like my blog very much.

Grandma Patty March 23, 2011 at 11:06 pm

I love you blog, Caitlyn! Way to go girl! Grandpa and I so enjoyed taking you out to dinner last night for your birthday and taking you shopping! What a blast! Love you oodles and oodles girl!!!!! Grandma

Caitlyn March 24, 2011 at 8:48 pm

Thanks grandma. I had a blast being with you and grandpa one or two nights ago. I love the books you got me. Speaking of books, one of the books you got me I’m almost done reading it. It’s so good. I love you so much. Goodnight, love ur almost twelve year old grandaughter.

Grandma Patty May 28, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Hi Caitlyn. Grandpa and I hear that you made the A Honor Roll and had perfect attendance at Meadowcreek this year! We are so proud of you girl. Excellence and hard work always pay off! We love you dearly and know that you will continue to do great in Jr. High. Love, Grandma & Grandpa Campos

Caitlyn May 30, 2011 at 11:09 am

Hey Grandma & Grandpa,
Thank you for the compliments about my grades and for wishing me good luck in Jr. High. It means a lot to me. Are we going to talk through my blog or something else? I hope I get to see you soon because I only have a little amount of time with my dad before I go to my mother’s house. I love y’all very much. I hope to see you soon. Thanks again.
Love, Caitlyn

Fred Campos SR June 13, 2011 at 10:31 pm

Hi Peewee,

Thanks for attending our pug rescue meeting yesterday. It was great seeing you.

I love you,

Grandpa

Caitlyn June 15, 2011 at 10:03 am

Your welcome! I was great to see you too. I love you very much. I miss you so much.
Bye
Secret

alex/ birthday sister June 25, 2011 at 9:39 am

hihihihihihihihihihi hi caitlyn i want to see you soon i cant reach your blog from my phone :( so what up what has my birthday sister been up to

Caitlyn November 22, 2012 at 11:45 am

Hey Alex!!!!!!! I want to see you too. Its ok just make sure you check my blog every now and then. Nothing much. What about you?? I miss you a ton. Remember to visit me and read my blog. I will try to keep you up to date about whats going on in my world. You try to keep me in the loop about you ok??
Bye.
Love your bday sister,
Teenager Cece.

ali/ bday sister :) June 26, 2011 at 12:17 pm

hey hey hey

Caitlyn November 22, 2012 at 11:47 am

Hey again. Miss you a ton. How long have you been going to Fellowship?? We should go together sometime. Or even compare notes. What do you think of Pastor Ed?? Ok well talk to you later. Bye.
Love your bday sister,