Zachary

by Caitlyn · 10 comments

in Family

Pic of Caitlyn and Zachary
My second brother is the second most annoying brother I have ever met because my first brother is the most annoying brother ever. I love him and all but you all know how brothers act like,(annoying, loving, sweet, caring, troublemakers, innocent, smartypants, and the dangerous of them all is tricky or mischievous).

Zachary is very smart for a seven year old who is in the third grade. When he is supposed to be in second grade because he skipped kindergarten. Before he learned multiplication he had to memorize addition and subtraction and he had just turned five when he completed that goal. He was five about to turn six when he started learning multiplication. When he was in first grade he had memorized the whole multiplication table. When he was in first grade my step mom and I, helped Zachary learn division because he wanted to be just like me and learn what I was learning. When he was in second grade (which was this past year) he had memorized division too.

You want to know what I wish I was born with? Zachary was born a reader and I wasn’t. Another thing I envy Zachary about is that he doesn’t have two families like I do. Zachary is a very special and spoiled boy.

Bye

Secret

PS I’ll be updating this every time something big has happened in his life.

{ 10 comments… read them below or add one }

Zachary Federico Campos III June 18, 2011 at 5:09 pm

Caitlyn,
It’s so incredible that you wrote a post about me! I’m so happy and joyful, that I’ve decided to put a blog about you on my “List of Posts”. But just remember you might be put on a number 20 through 100, but you always know that you are going to be on the list.
Now let me talk about some things about this post:
How could you say that Daniel is the second most annoying brother? He is happy, he talks a lot, so how could that be annoying? Well, I guess the crying, but how in the world could he do anything else annoying? Ok, how could I be so incredibly annoying that you have to put that on the top of the post? How would you love me if you think I am annoying? (and you didn’t put any space in between “like,” and “annoying” which was in parenthesis)
So as you can see I’m doing only the first paragraph, the rest will be in a different comment.
Bye

Caitlyn August 8, 2011 at 11:25 am

Hey Zachary,
Daniel isn’t that annoying but he has his moments just like u. Sorry i forgot to put a space between like and annoying. I love u.

Bye,
Elena.

Zachary Federico Campos III June 18, 2011 at 7:06 pm

Caitlyn,

Yes, I am 7 and I am smart. I skipped kindergarden that’s correct. No, I did not have to complete addition and subtraction before I did multiplication, I only had to do addition before multiplication and I finished it when I was 4. But yes I did do subtraction and I finished that on my 5th birthday before 12:45 P. M, so that still counts as me being 4. No, I was not starting to learn multiplication when I was about to turn 6, it was right after I finished learning subtraction. Actually you are close about me learning my whole multiplication table it was duing “Christmas Break”. Why that is quite correct, I did learn division this past year. The final yes goes to me being born a reader and with 1 family. Also, I can not be spoiled and special at the same time.
Bye

Caitlyn August 8, 2011 at 11:31 am

Hey Zachary,
Ok, so I was a little off but i got most of it right. I love u.

Bye,
Elena.

Grandma Patty June 27, 2011 at 9:45 am

Sorry I’ve been quiet for awhile Caitlyn but I’ve been out of town. I hope you are enjoying your time with your mom and that your summer is not going by too fast! 😀

I grew up with two brothers so I completely understand where you are coming from. Love, Grandma

Caitlyn August 8, 2011 at 11:33 am

Hey grandma,
Its ok. I have been at my moms so i haven’t had time to reply or post anything new. Well my summer is going by way to fast. I love u very much. I miss u and hope to see u soon.

Bye
Elena.

Aunt Jennifer July 22, 2011 at 10:41 am

Hey Caitlyn!!
I loved your last post…sorry it has taken me awhile to read it!! I had 2 families when I was growing up just like you but you know what? It made me who I am today and I wouldn’t change it for anything!! It also made it possible for me to know you and be your aunt!! Know that no matter which one you are with you are loved by both your families. I know it can be hard at times to be away from your mom or dad….I remember feeling that way a lot growing up. When I was with my dad I missed my mom so much and I would miss my dad when I was with my mom. Sometimes I hated having to go back and forth from my mom and dad….just when you get used to being in one house it’s time to move to the other!! I know it can be difficult but it can be made easier by remembering that God is there to comfort you no matter where you are. He is shaping and molding you into a beautiful girl!! Trust in Him and His path for you and know that I am so proud of you!!

Caitlyn August 8, 2011 at 11:37 am

Hey Aunt Jennifer,
Its so nice to hear from u. And i know that i can trust god with anything and that he is always there for me when i need him. Thank u. I try everyday to make all my loved ones proud.

Bye,
Elena.

Grandma Patty August 9, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Hi Caitlyn. Hope you had a great time with your mom. I’m sure you are getting excited about school starting soon. Who is Elena?

Love,
Grandma Patty

Caitlyn November 22, 2012 at 11:24 am

Hey Grandma,
I did have a fantastic time at my moms. I was really anxious and excited about starting Harwood. Its one of the many nicknames my friends give me. Sorry.
Love,